Policies & Risk Assessments
“Cohort in St. Ives was the perfect place to take our students, the location meant we were only ever a few minutes away from all that St. Ives offers. The accommodation was clean, organised and safe. Staff are happy, helpful and so welcoming, you can tell they love their jobs and it feels like a big family group.”Jen Lee, The Costello School
If there’s anything you need that you don’t see get in touch and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Cohort St Ives
Please find below relevant risk assessments and policies for Cohort St Ives. Click on the links to download the relevant PDF documents. If you need amendable copies please contact Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Educational Trips (Primary) Risk Assessment
- Educational Trips (Secondary+) Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Risk Assessment
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit (School Travel Forum)
- Access Statement
- Safeguarding Policy
- Food Safety Assessment (Dine In St Ives)
- LOTC Site Provider Award Certificate